Friday, December 10, 2010

Where I'm Coming From

Let me just say, I love beer! One would have to love beer if they were going to take the time to write about it, no? I discovered beer in college, like others before me. At that time, just like now, I valued beer for more than the effects. I became fascinated with its colors, tastes, scents, bottle shapes and label art. I was not, and am not now, someone who consumers copious amounts of alcohol. Perhaps this is because I've never been too fond of getting completely drunk or maybe its because I'm aware that alcoholism has run in my family and decided to rear its ugly head from time to time. Whatever the reason may be, I still love a high quality brew and my passion for experimentation has shown me the light at the end of the bottle, that no two beers are completely alike and if it weren't for beer, the world would not be such a wonderful place. So join me in this quest, as we explore beer together and enjoy both the good ones and the bad. Now grab a cold one and a glass, this is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment