Thursday, February 10, 2011

Long Week Remedy: BEER!

So the bell rang Wednesday and it had already officially been a long week. Then we went to a staff meeting for an hour and a half. This got me thinking, "when is the weekend gonna come?" I decided today, Thursday, that I can't hold out any longer and I want my weekend NOW!

I figured that I'd better get it started off right and I had a little help from The Pike Brewing Company. Their "scotch-style" Pike Kilt-Lifter is a fan favorite in Seattle. Brewed right downtown near the waterfront, you can't visit Seattle and miss The Pike Brewery, great brews and good views of the waterfront, Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains. The Kilt Lifter is a ruby ale that fits right in with the atmosphere. It pours a ruby color and is quite malty. Its smooth to drink and goes down like a champ. Not a hoppy beer by any means, but when you've had a long week and you need get something tasty down the hatch, the Kilt Lifter gets it done.

The Pike Brewery Company
Pike Kilt Lifter
6.5% ABV
27 IBU's

http://www.pikebrewing.com/index_flash.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment